Pet Shop! hack online tool Pet City

Pet City hack tool device iphone

2012-11-02. liked It - 16784 Review. version - 2.2. in-App - 20 Gems. Device - iphone. critique - I REALLY, REALLY LOVE THIS GAME! I love ALL of the animals. However, I really wish you guys will add some. more animals though. I find that I have deleted this game and added it plenty of times because I have got all the animals that didn"t cost gems. Speaking of gems I think we should be able to get more gems easier and faster. Otherwise, your game is amazing! I do love it a lot and play it all the time. I wish that some of the stuff that you could buy didn"t cost SO MUCH gems! It has still been a pleasure having your game though. I also really wish you could make things less expensive. PLEASE GET RID OF THE ADDS! I hate the adds! Also the fact that you let the animals die. Why not bring them to the vet? Especially if you have to go through the process of buying the animal again and then getting its food and possibly a toy for it. But I still love that you can interact with the animals. Please add more stuff! Pet city needs an update! And when you upgrade their habitats and it is SOOO expensive. You also need more crossbreeding available for more different mixes of dogs and other animals. Otherwise I could thank you enough for this game!. Size - 190826496 byte.

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

آموزش پکیج ایران رادیاتور تيم تحقيقاتي ميني سالن نــــــــــور بهترین وبلاگ معرفی راه های لاغری و زیبایی اندام مجتمع مسکونی انارستان دختر تنها فابريکالا John کرک نرم افزار ها پایگاه اطلاعات به مردم